EASY TO USE & ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE: When the power is on, the switch can be turned on by simply rotating as indicated. There are five temperature regulation: 250 ℉ Fine and Fragile Hair, 300 ℉ Dyed ordark colored Hair, 355 ℉ Normal or slightly curly Hair, 390 ℉ Thick and Resistant Hair, 450 ℉ Thick and an Abundant Hair.
SAVE TIME & ENERGY: ELLESYE flat iron with MCH, a new heating standard for hair appliance. This flat iron curler heats quickly in 15s,Save your hair time before you go out.Save 20-30% power than PTC Heating element，It’s more environmentally friendly. Tourmaline Ceramic Coating help you fast heat conduction, uniform heat, make hair glossy smooth, not stuck. Keep a constant temperature and will not damage your hair.
PROTECT HAIR: 3D floating plates will automatically adjust the strength according to hair volume to reduce hair friction. Far-infrared technology can release negative ions to moisten your hair and prevent the hair from dry.
STANDABLE & AUTO SHUT OFF: The special bottom design allows the product to stand upright on the desktop, saving space and making it easy to use.Automatic shutoff after 1 hour. Don’t worry about you forget shutoff.
TAKE IT WHEN YOU TRAVEL: Worldwide dual voltage compatible 110v-240v works so you can take it with you on your next vacation. The package included: Heat Resistant Glove, salon comb and salon hair clip.
<b>Easy to Use</b><br>
Hair straightening with directional switch new design, only one step to rotate clockwise to desired salon high heat.<br>
Prevents tangling and gives you more convenience to style your hair from any angle.<br>
97 inch long cord solves the power cord length problems effectively, you can walk across the room for the hairbrush as you style.<br>
<b>Heats Up in 15s</b><br>
Heat Quickly, significantly reduces overall straightening, hair styling time compared to conventional hair straighteners.<br>
<b>Fits All Hair Type</b><br>
Get professional salon high heat with rotating controls. 5 different temperature settings (250℉-450 ℉)for all hair types.<br><br>
<b>How to use:</b><br>
1. Plug in iron and rotate the switch to the right temperature. The thicker your hair, the higher the numbered setting should be.<br>
2. Separate your hair into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the thickness of your hair.<br>
3. Place the straightener as close to the roots of the section as possible without burning yourself.<br>
4. Clamp the iron down so that the heated sides touch and your hair rests between them.<br>
5. Run the flat iron down the length of your section of hair.<br>
6. Run the straightener over the section several times until it is completely straight.<br>
7. Move the straightened piece out of the way and unclip a new section of hair.<br><br>
The package included: <br>
Heat Resistant Glove<br>
salon comb <br>
salon hair clip<br>